Participant InformationAn Overview of the research projects, expectations and technical requirements.
The following is a high-level overview of the Voices Across The Veil research programs.
Purpose of the Studies: To correlate information with historical writings on AfterlifeData.com; learn more about the afterlife realms; study the effects of spirit communication on people’s beliefs; compare information cross-culturally; compare information across different communication modalities; provide personal experience of evidential communications
As a participant in the Voices Across The Veil™ program, we ask that you:
- Pay a nominal fee to attend each session in order to help offset costs and keep quality high (there may be some studies or parts of studies that are not fee based)
- Answer a short series of questions before and after each session
In return, you receive:
- Firsthand experience with a medium connecting to those that have crossed over (Small Group Readings)
- The chance to witness others’ mediumistic readings (Small Group Readings)
- A personal connection with a loved one that has crossed, a guide or your higher self (Direct Personal Communication sessions)
- Access to a free recording of each session in which you have participated (Small Group Readings and Direct Personal Communication sessions)
We ask that you attend the session from a location that is quiet, private and comfortable (without background noise or distractions). This is very important for your comfort as well as the medium and other participants.
If you are interested in a private group reading session, please contact us.
Our sessions can run on a variety of platforms, devices and operating systems using the simple-to-use Zoom platform (please test your connection with Zoom). Your PC, Mac or laptop should be equipped with a webcam, microphone and speaker (built-in or added on*). You may also use an iPad or iPhone. However, be aware that smaller devices or smartphone apps may not have all the same features as your laptop or desktop devices, so you may not see all participants on all devices. We do recommend a headset as this will help to alleviate background noise for you and other participants.